Ads Top

SemiLEDs Introduces the New I-Do LED Chip

SemiLEDs Corporation announced the introduction of the new I-Do LED, an innovative new chip that will be featured in SemiLEDs’ ultra high brightness LED product portfolio. I-Do is the second generation of the I-Core AK series of LEDs from SemiLEDs, which are designed to provide further improvements in brightness, reliability and overall efficiency.
The I-Do LED features a new design with advantages in improved reliability, optimization of current distribution and lower forward voltages at high current operations of 700mA and 1A. The I-Do LED is not only more reliable, but significantly brighter as the creative design produces improved internal quantum efficiency. In a white light package, a 45 mil I-Do chip can deliver up to 135 lm at 350mA with CCT of 5000-7000K, more than a 10% improvement over the previous generation. With increased efficiency, reliability and the lowest thermal resistance in the market, the I-Do chip is ideal for small footprint, high performance applications

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.