Ads Top

Introducing the sub-$5 LED bulb, via Lemnis

An LED startup led by the great grandson of the founder of Philips electronics has broken the $5 price floor for LED bulbs. Called Lemnis Lighting, founded by Warner Philips, announced on Wednesday that it’s now selling a line of LED bulbs for $4.95 called the 200-lumen Pharox Blu via its website. The milestone is important because high price has been the biggest barrier for the growth of LED lighting as a replacement to traditional incandescent and compact fluorescent lighting.

1 comment:

  1. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! click for more info

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.