Ads Top

Koogeek Smart LED Wifi Alexa Siri Enabled

There are so many affordable smart home devices available on the market that it has become very hard to find the best. I have come across smart power plugs and other smart devices that have been extremely tedious to configure. The Wifi connected Koogeek Smart LED bulb has a pleasure to set up. Within a minute the Koogeek smart bulb was connected to my iPhone and ready to be controlled via the app or my Alexa. Even Siri understands me on my Apple Watch and switches the Kookgeek bulb on and off on command. The reason why the Koogeek LED Bulb is so easy to configure is Apple's HomeKit. After downloading the Koogeek app, you just add a new device by scanning the HomeKit code with the iPhone camera on the manual or blub and you are all set.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.